Monday, September 1, 2008

Ta Daa!

Here are a few blurry photos of the buffet. We just have one more pull to put on a drawer and then we are completely finished. Speaking of finish, the finish is alot more vibrant than what it looks like in the photos. The blur and sun make it look a little dull.
Photobucket
Photobucket
What do you think?

I ripped out the closet in the hallway. Eventually this little area will be part of the bathroom expansion when we get the 10-15k we need to redo it. Probably next pay check. (yeah right)
Photobucket
Atleast there is finally some light in the hall.
Photobucket
I also finished scraping wall paper- Finally! Next week we'll start priming the hall walls and painting the ceiling. We are going to wait to paint the walls and trim until we have refinished the floors. I really don't feel like dusting off walls.
Photobucket
I almost forgot. Here are some pictures I took of the dogs the other day. Tito is at the doctor today because he has some mites that have almost cause him an infection. I'm waiting to hear more details but I feel so bad for the poor guy. His little eyes was really swollen bad.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Roscoe is doing good. These guys are really expensive too. I love my house and I love my dogs. Why do the things we love cost so much?

2 comments:

Ranty said...

LOL, I ask myself that same thing all the time!

The buffet looks gorgeous. So do the dogs! :-)

Domesticated said...

You'll have to come over to meet them soon. I want you to see the house!