Monday, March 23, 2009

Good weekend

On Saturday I got the final bedroom ceiling painted. We also hung up our blinds in the dining room. On Sunday got the paint up in bedroom. The color is a gray brown. It's the darkest color we've used in the house so far. The ceiling, floors and trim a very light so I think it looks great. I was worried it was going to look like a cave but I like it alot. I am officially tired of painting!

Since September we have gotten soooo much done inside the house. I am ready to start working outside again. Especially now that everything is pretty comfortable inside. My favorite thing to do is garden. I can wait for all of my plants to come back this year! We should have our new wood fence within the next 2 months and my hope is that we have new gutters and paint on the house by October. The more I say it and write it, the more likely it will happen.

Here are some photos of the progress of the bedroom and the dining room windows. We still need to trim the room out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: