Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally- warmer weather

What a productive weekend we had. First off, we got our babies, Tito and Roscoe, on Friday. They are the cutest things in the world. We pretty much fell in love with them right away. I'll post some larger pictures when I get some. They are the coolest dogs in the world.

On Saturday we finished sanding and painting the ceiling going up our stairwell. We had to put up new sheet rock tap and mud. It doesn't look as great as when we paid to have it taped, but it looks so much better than the tiled ceiling. We also too the living room paint up through the hallway. I'll post photos when we get the mirror hung at the top of the stairs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After and before- sorry for the neck cramp

Since yesterday was so nice I finally got to begin some lawn work. Lanscaping can get pretty exhausting pretty quick. After an hour or so of shoveling I feel like quiting, but do I give up? No.
Baby steps right? Everything is starting to look better. I am starting on the back patio area. There is a large amount of extra dirt back there so I am sort of transferring it to different areas. I can't wait for our yard to be a little more pleasing to the eye. This week I should be getting back the drawings for the yard!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

That fence needs to come down!

No comments: