Monday, February 11, 2008

More paint...

We are almost done painting the living room. We did a really nice color called Cottswald, Benjamin Moore of course. I think it looks pretty good with the other color, Flora, in the Dining room. I'm not really sold on it though. I typically 2nd guess myself everytime I paint a room. It looks so much better than the smokey yellow color so I really can't complain.

We got the chimney cleaned as well and had our first fire last night. What a good night for it! It was around -10 below last night. Brr... We are trying to move at the speed of light to prepare for our housewarming on Saturday. I am starting to realize that the house won't be perfect but we have come so far. We really needed to have the party before everyone had seen the house (which not too many people have).

I haven't taken any pictures of our progress over the last week but will post some tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ranty said...

Aw, you had a fire! I'm SO JEALOUS! Our fireplace is all messed up and we need a chim-scan and a bunch of other junk before we can use it.

In the meantime, BRR!