Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Great news!

On Friday I am meeting with a professional landscaper to have the plans for the front and side of my yard laid out. I am really excited! She is charging $70 per hour so my cap for her is 4 hours. She'll just have to cut a few corners. Quentin and I will be putting all of the pain staking labor into it, I just want a good design and plants that flow with one another. I can only do so much. Sometimes you just need the extra edge of someone who has more knowledge than you. Yes, I admit I don't know everything- there you have it. Curb appeal is so important and we currently have NONE. Of course this is going to be a project we work on over the next couple of years but I want to get a good head start this summer. Now if we could only get some more nice weather so I can actually work outside without freezing.

OK, I'm sure you are sick to death of seeing pictures of the buffet- but here it is with the poly and all- the finished product!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: